Summer training 2019
Summer training 2019 Tennis starts in the first week of April.
Padel training can already start in March at a limited number of hours.
Members of Kimbria please register for tennis or padel training via www.kimbriaracketclub.nl/
You can sign up for information and / or trial lesson tennis or padel via /home/zomertraining-2019
Information about Summer Training Tennis & Padel - 2019
* Start first week of April.
* Kimbria Racket Club offers its members the opportunity to follow tennis and padel training at the tennis school led by Jo Mullens and Pascal Ramackers.
* Registration will be possible throughout the summer season. If you register after 26 March you will be dependent on the free places and free hours.
* A competition team can participate as a team, they must then register as a team.
* Summer training includes 16 tennis courses. Padel training 2 courses of 8. A lesson is fifty minutes. One and a half lessons are eighty minutes.
* Classification of the training is published via www.kimbriaracketclub.nl. and this site.
* You will also receive notification via e-mail, provided your correct address at the tennis school is known.
* Payment condition: tennis lessons within two weeks after the start of the course. A payment arrangement in installments is possible on request.
* Completing the registration form means that you agree with the lesson regulations and the financial consequences thereof.
* The tennis lessons start from Monday, April 1, 2019. Depending on weather and availability of the courts may be a week later.
* On the following days there will be no training: Easter Monday April 22, Kingsday April 27, May holiday April 27 - May 5, Ascension Day May 30, Pentecost June 10, summer vacation July 6-August 18
Joining Kimbria www.kimbriaracketclub.nl/index.php?page=lid_worden&sid=3
Joining Bakkerbosch www.tcbakkerbosch.nl/LidNieuw.aspx
information about our youth training (Dutch) https://www.tenniskids.nl